Next: Type in another program
Up: Programming assignment
Previous: QUIT THE ROASTER RUNNER!
- Read pages 20 and 21 of the textbook so that you understand
what each line of this program does.
- Add a comment line to the program (anywhere) that says something
like, ``Modified by Your Name, 2-4-1998''.
- Run the program again. The new comment should not affect the
execution of the program. QUIT THE ROASTER RUNNER!
- Add a second print statement that prints a second message after
the ``Hello, world!''. Something witty like, ``How are you?''
- Run the program again. Don't forget to QUIT THE ROASTER RUNNER!
Allen B. Downey